Apply for an Electronic Visa ( Vietnam E-Visa)
E-Visa for Vietnam
The Vietnamese Government has made it easier for people wishing to travel to or through the country to get a Vietnam visa. Besides the traditional stamped visa, visitors can now apply for an electronic E-visa for Vietnam from our online platform.
Why E-visa when going to Vietnam?
Acquiring an E-visa online is the simplest and quickest way for applicants to acquire a permit of entry to Vietnam. Although it is possible to obtain a visa on arrival – with some extra effort from the applicant as well as potential additional costs – an E-visa is a better solution for travelers who value their time and do not want to encounter unexpected expenses. Nerve-wracking situations at the airport, delays at the check-in – you can skip all that!
Who requires an E-visa to enter Vietnam?
Vietnam has a list of countries that are exempt from requiring a traditional visa to enter the country.
- As of January 2022, regular passport holders from 25 countries DO NOT need a visa for Vietnam(those who want to stay in Vietnam for less than 15 days). Here is the full list of Vietnam visa-free countries: Chile, Panama, Cambodia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Brunei, Myanmar, Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom (Not applicable to BNO)
- E-visa Vietnam is now available for citizens of 80 countries who wish to stay in Vietnam for no more than 30 days. List of Countries that allowed E-visa issuing. Click view.
Any foreigner whose country is not on that list is required to apply for a visa before visiting Vietnam.
Vietnam E-visa requirements
Some of the Vietnam E-visa requirements are the same across the board, but some requirements depend on the type of visa.
To apply for any Vietnam E-visa, you need:
- A valid passport will remain valid for at least six months after entry. It must have at least two blank pages.
- The applicant must also not fall into any of the categories describing travelers prohibited from entering Vietnam as specified by Vietnamese law.
- With these conditions satisfied, the applicant then needs to fill out an online E-visa application form and submit a scanned copy of the biographical data page of their passport together with one passport photo taken within the past six months.
- The applicant will also have to pay an E-visa service fee.
In case you need an e-visa service, we are here to help. With our service, you:
- WON’T have to complete the application yourself with the Vietnam Government, we do it for you.
- WON’T have to check your E-visa processing status, we do it for you.
- WILL get your visa processing expedited depending on your choice.
*Note: This fee covers the Government fee (USD $25, this fee is not refunded) and our service fee.
Get the best advice for your journey via: [email protected]
- This website allows you to apply and register for your obligatory E-visa before traveling to Vietnam. Our service assists you through the E-visa process and our expert team speedily answers each inquiry regarding the form and related issues.
- We are an independent agency. We are not affiliated with any branch of the Vietnamese government or with its website. Our agency helps individuals and legal entities with their administrative travel paperwork.